- The LINQ Confined Space Tripod is lightweight and portable. Made from aluminium, LINQ tripods can move easily from one job to another and can be setup by one person. Adjustable legs come with pins and a safety chain to ensure secure placement when in position.
- The LINQ tripod head provides dual anchorage points to allow for backup systems to be used. Locking pins provide a further safety feature by ensuring the winch wire rope sits
- Lightweight and Portable for ease of setup by one person.
- Telescopic legs allow height adjustment for increased versatility, comes with locking pins attached by cable.
- Comes with mounting bracket for LINQ rescue winch.
- Dual anchorage points rated at 12Kn
- Comes with safety chain for secure placement of legs
- Twin mounted pulleys in the tripod head for prolonged guiding of the winch cable through the main leg.
- Steel supported feet with rubber sole increases friction assisting in slippery environments and provides stability.
- Weight 16.8Kg +/- 10gms
- Adjustable height between 1.9m - 2.9m
- At minimum height distance between legs (feet points): 1.2m
- At maximum height distance between legs (feet points): 1.8m
- Lifting load capacity of 500Kg
- Static Strength: Both Eye Anchorages tested at 12Kn for 3 minutes
- Dynamic Strength & Integrity Test: When tested dynamically with a rigid mass of 100 Kg, the test mass shall be arrested, and anchor hold an increased mass of 300 Kg for 3 minutes
- Corrosion Protection: Corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:2012-: 24 hours neutral salt spray, followed by a further 24 hours salt spray. No visual evidence of any rust damage present
- Certified to EN375:2012
Tripod & Bag 2.9M